- Range of colours offer different performance options as well as a choice of aesthetic.
- Performance and tone changes with the different thickness of product
- Reduced heating and cooling costs whilst maximizing available light transmission
- Improved thermal insulation and improved solar performance for enhanced occupancy comfort
- Can be used single glazed or, for enhanced performance, as one pane of a double glazed unit.
- Cost effective solar control solution
- Reduces glare, solar heat and UV transmission.
- Readily available
- Available annealed, toughened, laminated, heat strengthened or heat soaked.
- Wide range of aesthetic and colours to both improve design and environmental management options.
- Easily incorporated into a KlymetShield™ IGU to provide enhanced solar and thermal performance
- Suitable for all Australian climate zones.
- Available in a range of sizes, thicknesses and shapes in accordance with the FGI Custom Shape Catalogue
- Low, medium and high rise facades
- Sports stadiums
- Shopping Centres
- Structural Glazing
- Reduces solar heat gain and glare whilst providing suitable levels of light transmission
- Low levels of reflectivity, yet offering enhanced privacy at night
- Can be combined with other products across the FGI range in a KlymetControl IGU to offer decorative, energy efficient and safety solutions
- Can be heat soaked to meet the requirements of AS 1288 for high rise multi residential applications.
- Can be manufactured in a variety of shapes in accordance with the FGI Custom Shape Catalogue
- Range of colours and thicknesses for a variety of applications
- Grade A safety glass manufactured to AS/NZ2208 when supplied in a toughened or laminated form
- Reduces the level of direct solar heat gain into the house
- Helps improves the overall comfort and energy efficiency of the home
- Range of colours available
- Effective solar control component of a KlymetControl IGU to assist in the reduction of both heating and cooling costs
- Helps improve the overall star rating of a residential window
- Reduces unwanted solar glare
- External windows and doors
- Door sidelights
- New build and retrofit projects
For use in single glazing when improved solar control, glare reduction and low reflectivity are required, EnviroTone can also be used as one pane of an IGU for further enhanced solar control and improved thermal performance. Available annealed, laminated, heat strengthened, toughened or heat soaked, EnviroTone is available in a range of colours which offer a range of performance parameters as well as providing a choice of aesthetic.